Village of Central Square Demographics
Most of this information is from the 2000 U.S. Census data
- The Village of Central Square is located in Oswego County, New York.
- As of the 2000 census, the village’s population is 1,646 with 796 housing units.
- 45.9% of the population is male and 54.1% is female.
- 77.7% of the population is 18 years and over, 19.1% is 65 years and older and 5.3% is under the age of 5 years old.
- 94.5% of the housing units are occupied, 50.1% of the housing units are owner occupied.
- The village is located at latitude 43.287 and longitude -76.146.
- The elevation is 449 feet.
- Central Square is in the Eastern Time zone.
- It has a land area of 1.85 sq. miles; a water area of 0 sq. miles.
- Central Square has a population density of 888.15 people per sq. mile for Census 2000.
U. S. Census Bureau
Census Data on Central Square